The proprietor of the Low Carb Treehouse is me–a 40-something California chick attempting to transition from “obese” to merely “overweight”. You can call me Kimberly if you really want to put a name to a face, but I don’t look like a Kimberly yet. Currently I’m more of a “Mabel” or “Bertha” but lord willin’ I’ll fit my name one of these days. Eating low-carb helps me lose weight and keep my food addictions under control—it’s basically the only way of eating that works for me in a positive and healthy way. Even though low-carbers are regarded as the flat-earthers of the diet world, I’m here to tell you that it works. Hope you have a few laughs, find a few great recipes and share a few rants in the Treehouse with me.
This is a NO CARBAGE Zone!
This site is dedicated to those who thrive on a controlled carb diet. It includes recipes, product reviews and website and blog recommendations as well as good old fashioned bitching and moaning. Please join me as I blend the useful with the frivolous while on my way to losing over 100 pounds.
- Low carb butternut squash dessert recipe and I've lost 40 pounds WHOOPEE! Low Carb Treehouse #lowcarb #atkins http://wp.me/pGm5p-L 8 years ago
- I'm all about the easy #lowcarb recipes. Lazy Spinach and Cheese Omelet here: http://wp.me/sGm5p-44 8 years ago
- I love living low carb....tonight's recipe roulette: bell peppers and eggplant. http://wp.me/pGm5p-D 8 years ago
- Recipe roulette....the #lowcarb way. http://tinyurl.com/ykyy2zp 8 years ago
- Just finished my first post on my new #lowcarb blog. Come one, come all. https://lowcarbtreehouse.wordpress.com/ 8 years ago